‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 107 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29574915
I have a 2016 Ford F250 I am thinking about adding the Ford 5th Wheel Prep Package. I have priced some and the prices are all over the place. Where did you find the best price? I have considered the Reese underbed mount, but it appears to me that ...
I am considering buying a 2 wd Ram diesel 2500 truck for towing my 5th wheel trailer. Late model trucks have much higher tailgates than older model 2500 trucks like my 2005 diesel Ram. Just curious how others have addressed the clearance issues betw...
I recently replaced my existing breakaway switch with a new one manufactured by Hopkins. In testing it, I could not hear the brakes actuate when the switch was energized. I checked my voltage for the on-board rv battery and measured the voltage as 12...
I am a member of RV Park Reviews Forum for a number of years as some of you are, and I need to update my e-mail address in my RV Park Reviews profile. I have tried a number of ways without success and finally sent an e-mail via their link which is s...