since ‎Jun-15-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,339 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all Heading to Orlando mid October for 4 weeks. We've never been there and would like to check out the amusement parks that are a bit more adult oriented, we're in our 60's. I hear Epcot is one, and Kennedy Space Center, rare there others? Busch G...
Yes it's another Best time to Visit thread. This one is for folks with no time restrictions, like retired folks who have toured or live in the areas. Would like to take a trip from New England to the PNW, spending some time seeing the states west of ...
Without getting political...We've got most of a week reserved in Chiricahua NM shortly after this weeks deadline, will be on the road till then.Has anyone been in or been stopped from entering a government campground due to a shutdown? I take it they...
To be exact, McDowell Mountain Regional Park to El Morro, it would be in mid March towing my small 5th wheel. I wouldn't mind stopping 1/2 way depending on the time it takes for the drive. Google map has me taking a few roads through the national for...
Can anyone suggest campgrounds close to Shreveport? Need 2 nights the end of Jan. Looked at Lake Bistineau SP, not exactly close and it looks like no camping till Feb. Also checked Caddo Lake SP in TX, part of it is open although there are no showers...