since ‎Jun-04-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 311 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,What is the best stand alone battery charger? I have had a couple of Shcumachers and I am really not impressed. Also, there seem to be several dozen Schumacher models, how the heck do you know which one to get, they all look pretty much the sa...
Anybody have any idea what a late model 2500 series DIESEL truck pulling a mini trailer 3500lbs max trailer weight would be?My 2017 3.5 Ecoboost gets about 20 mpg highway empty. It gets 7-9 mpg towing an untralight 4500lb trailer (Passport 153ML), wh...
I have a Passport 153ML, which although a lightweight, is a pretty tall windsail, and sits high on a 5000lb 6 lug axle with traditional leaf springs.I am toying with the idea of converting it to a torsion axle to smooth the ride and maybe lower a bit...
Cheaper tires and replace every 2 years, or Goodyear Endurance that cost nearly 3x as much, and replace every 4-5 years?My tires will age out (Socal) well before mileage concerns. I am stepping up from a Load D to a Load E (15").I don't think there i...
I inherited a NaturePower 120 Watt suitcase solar kit. Opened it up and hooked alligator clips to terminals of battery, after a short time, smoke coming from the wiring/charge controller area behind the solar panel.What could cause this? Wire run was...