since ‎May-29-2006
‎Jan-17-2024

My Activity

• 2,319 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After a few years of medical hiatus, moving camper to a semi-permanent spot on our property. Looking for reasonable setup to keep our 4x 6v golf cart batteries topped up.Usage will be 1-3 days about 3-4 times per month. We will have a generator avail...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30369258
And it's my fault. I called and asked if I should use Super 77 or 90 to bond sheet fiberglass on a camper to wood, specifically underlayment/luan.Then..I asked..What is the cure time and at what temperature? 65F-90F for 90.Is that application tempera...
Has anyone removed their bunk tent end and reattached? I need some advice and tips.2004 Starcraft 23SRB, doing some cleaning up and work to sell and I've removed the tent end from one bunk for cleaning and repairing a zipper.The edge of the canvas ha...
They are still stranded for 16+ hours, avoid it if you can.http://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/megabus-heading-to-pittsburgh-stuck-on-interstate-for-over-15-hours/710214019As a PA resident, I apologize for our state's 3rd world country level respons...