since ‎May-26-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 72 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have been pondering installing a washer and dryer in my 5th wheel RV.I have looked at the Splendides and others, most are quite expensive and have only fair to poor reviews. So I have come up with a twist. The closet is 65" high24' wide28" deepIf...
When I dump the black tank and flush is causes the whole camper to smell.I close off both grey tanks, dump black tank with the flush system running while, flushing, then I close dump valve for a couple of minutes with the flush system on, and then d...
My new camper just came of the assembly line and I'm due to pick it up mid April in Lakeview OH. Any suggestions on a park nearby to test everything out for two nights before hitting the road for FloridaThanks.
I'm in the process of looking at a piece of land in Florida to build a park This particular piece of land has a sixty acre ;ale with enough room to build about two hundred spaces. My question is this. What type of activities would you like to see ...
I actually got rid of the camper about 10 years ago, went through a divorce, kids are out of school, selling everything off and just bought a fifth wheel to full time in, in Florida to start with. Planning on some travels, but making bigger plans.Put...