since ‎May-24-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 118 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

For those who own this system, what is the sensor life you are getting? How long do the batteries last? And are you happy with the system? I have the 510 system now, but want to be able to change my own batteries. Thanks in advance for the answers.
My son has a 2008 Honda Civic sedan, and wants to tow an 825 lb Pop Up camper. The Civic manual says it will tow 1000 lbs, and the trailer is under on the hitch weight too. Anyone have any real world experience with towing with small cars, and have a...
I have a 2003 Magnetec 6345 converter inour RV. I measured around 6 volts of AC voltage riding on the 12.8 DC voltage in the trailer. Is there a cheap, easy way to add filter caps to this converter, or would it be better to just replace it all togeth...
I'm looking to buy a newer truck for hauling a 5th wheel. For those who have had both 5.9 & 6.7 engines, which do you think is better and why? Right now I'm leaning towards the 5.9, because it has a lot less pollution **** on it. Truck will probably ...