since ‎May-22-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 223 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2016 F350 DieselI'm wiring my Lance Camper 6 wire plug in (truck side). The supplied cable uses 8 gauge wire for the 12v + and an 8 gauge for the 12v-. The instructions state I should install a 40 Amp relay inline for the 12v + side. Is there a 40...
The Lance wiring harness uses an 8 gauge wire for the 12 volt charge side and an 8 gauge wire for the ground. Where do you suggest I make the Ground Connection ? I have a 16' F350 Diesel with the factory 5th Wheel Prep and 7 way Plug in the bed.
I've been in and around Rv's since I was child. Growing up in N calif, our family camped year around. Dad mostly had Truck Campers in the 60's, Motorhomes in the 70's, and 5th Wheels thereafter. For me, little has changed. Other than living in Flo...
I'm getting our new 16' F350 ready for a 975Is the Lance Camper Power Cord still a 6 hole round plug ?if it is, does a 6 to 7 round conversion exist ? Thanks
Anyone using a Hard Mounted or Portable Air Compressor on their truck to help in keeping their loads level. In the past I used Air adjustable Rancho 9000's. Now we have a new F250, I'd like a few suggestions on what you're using. What's working best...