since ‎May-22-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 153 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Don't know if this applies to anyone else but since we have put all trips on hold until possibly the fall and our camper is parked on our property, I cancelled the insurance policy on the camper. I will initiate a new one once we get to travel again...
We do alot of boondocking in the fall/winter. I would like one of these heaters intalled in our fifth wheel for mornings when you aren't worried about your tanks freezing but want to take the chill out of the air. Our stove sits right next to a lar...
In my never ending research quest on what inverter to install in our fifth wheel, I came across this:http://gpelectric.com/products/inverter-charger-ic-seriesHas anyone bought and installed this one yet?thanks,
Our driveway is very steep. When we returned home yesterday, the truck hit the fifth wheel making that turn and damaged the camper. We are thinking about gluing something over this until we can take the camper back to the factory for repair. Any i...
I have googled myself silly and cannot fix this problem. I am trying to use the win 10 calendar app to keep things up to date between my husband and myself. I added his google account to the app and can see when he adds an appointment to his calend...