since ‎May-10-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

. . . to "Holland" brand 5th wheel hitches? The kind that had over the wheel well brackets that the 5th wheel hitch assembly mounted to. I had one many, many years ago and loved it. You could take 2 pins out of the "U" shaped brackets on the over the...
. . . . when not using the trailer? The Shop Foreman at the dealership suggested that I drain the water heater whenever the trailer was going to set unused for more than a couple of days. His reasoning was that the "crud" build up from hard water dep...
'89 Chevy K1500, 4.3L V-6 w/5-speed manual trans., 132000+ miles'16 Keystone Sprinter 269FWRLS 5th-wheel w/gooseneck adapterWhat are the chances I'll make to California from Indiana?I have a picture but it didn't come through. I'll try it this time.
Has anyone tried to wire the exhaust fan in the bath to come on with the light? My wife is too short (err - vertically challenged) to reach the fan switch in the vent to either turn it ON or OFF. I thought if I could wire it to come on with the light...
We just purchased a new 2016 Sprinter fifth-wheel about 3 weeks ago. I was installing mud flaps behind the rear axle and noticed a "plug" in the rear tire. I called the dealer and they agreed to reimburse me for the cost of swapping the spare tire f...