since ‎May-05-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 175 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My 2012 F350 4x4 Supercab has lots of suspension upgrades and does a very good job of hauling my 2011 Eagle Cap 950.....the front end, even though I have added the extra heavy-duty front sway bar and Rancho 9000 shocks never seems solid instead seems...
We have an Eagle Cap 950 vintage 2010. It has a Fiberglass entrance deck/ step as part of the rear end cap. It has a single step fold down step. This has become inadequate for us and our dog too. Has anyone added Scissor steps to their Eagle Cap th...
On our Eagle Cap 950 the Rear Ladder is mounted on the Shower side with no room left to install the typical Bicycle Rack. Has anyone come up with a method to mount Bicycles vertically on the rear ladder rails???Sure could use some ideas????Gary
Has anyone ever upgraded their Camper to have a Mini HEKI by installing the large Roof Vent system themselves?????I am wondering if it might be doable on my late 2010 Eagle Cap 950???Gary
Just did a three week trip with our Eagle Cap Camper. Late in the trip we noticed when we ran the water pump and ran water no matter whether it was a short quick run of water or enough water to make the pump run again. Then turned if we turned the wa...