since ‎May-05-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 110 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Folks,Getting ready to head out in a few days. Just finished rewiring the rear brow marker lights and backup camera (again) where rodents had decided to nest and chew. Need a new solution. Install a cat!?Well, we planned on getting the interior ready...
Folks,As some may know, rodents ate my Onan QG 4000, onboard generator last year.The cost of repair thru Onan was almost the cost of a new generator. (Heck, they charged $600, just to diagnose the issue.) Therefore, I decided to go new.The problem ...
Folks,We have acquired a 2012 Holiday Rambler, Augusta, B+, with 8,000 miles on the odometer, recently purchased from a friend’s estate.The rig is like new, but the backup/rear view camera has just decided to go dark. The multi-function dash display...
Folks,All winter I’ve been starting and running our RV motor and generator for about 15-20 minutes, usually every two weeks. Today I decided to repeat the process. The motor cranked right up. However, the generator did not. And, it usually fires righ...
Folks,My recently acquired Holiday Rambler, Augusta, B+, 29’ has a fresh water issue.When dry camping I can only get about two days from the single 29 gallon fresh water holding tank. It’s only the two of us and we don’t shower in the RV. There is no...