since ‎Apr-18-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone know if the Oak Park Motel & Rv Park in Yarnell AZ is still open? Im mostly looking at the rooms there if they are still open? I heard it all closed down but when you call for a reservation the people that answer the Google phone sound li...
My sons trailer is an Eclipes Attitude 21AK 2008. We plugged into shore power like we have since it was new and we get nothing ! No shore power at all . Checked breakers. We never had a problem . Is there a transfer switch or something to check ?Than...
I have never had a fridge issue on this trailer since I owned it brand new in 2008. I was up near Big Bear this weekend for an annual trip and I noticed my fridge lights blinking indicating my fridge was not running on propane. I noticed the pilot li...
My awning on my toy hauler is starting to go. I have some awning repair tape on it but its all wearing through. Its all along the very top. Do you think erternabond tape will work? Thanks
Just looking for short stories of any camping altercation you have ever had with other campers? Just thought it would be fun to read thru them.