since ‎Apr-08-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 329 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a small leak on my hydraulic system. The unit consist of a tank, a pump block and the motor. Fluid is collecting at the base of the pump then dripping down. It appears that the fluid might be coming from where the tank bolts up to the pump fac...
Planning a trip to Key West. Was thinking about just pulling in a rest area on I-95 to grab 6-7 hours sleep on the way. I just read on the state website where parking in rest areas is limited to 3 hours. I am sure some of those over the road truckers...
I am tracing a small hydraulic fluid leak under the front hood. It seems like it might be coming from the 2 piece plastic tank itself. The tank is in a horizontal position to the pump. Don't know why it can't be a one piece tank but may have to repla...
I have been changing the oil and fuel filters for the engine and generator once a year. Our mh gets about 2000 miles per year and other than camping, it stays in a climate controlled shop. Recently, I have had several people tell me that my maintenan...
2012 42' Thor Tuscany. I have a small fluid leak on my mh hydraulic system. I will find and repair. Question is are you suppose to check the liquid level in the hydraulic tank with the slides in and jacks up or with the slides out and the jacks down?...