since ‎Jun-29-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,035 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I already have a Ford Fiesta that tow 4 down but my son wants to givr me his 2013 Scion FRS with a 6 speed manual that only has 10,000 miles on it. It says it can't be towed but I wondering if anybody has flat towed one with any problems. I'm also lo...
Has anyone here towed a rear wheel drive car with the rear wheels on a tow dolly? I have a rear drive that I would like to start towing but it is not rated for four down. I would make it so front wheels would be unable to turn from side to side.Thank...
I trying to plan a route from Flint, MI to Niagara Falls, ON, Canada on Garmin Basecamp and then download to my RV660. My route is around 200 miles but when I download and routes me back into the states and all the way to Ontario, Canada then back to...
We are looking for a campground near Niagara Falls in the September time frame, American or Canadian side makes no difference. Is the best viewing on the Canadian or American side? We are pulling a 33'5th wheel with a Ram Mega cab. Also is Uber the ...
I'm having problems with my built in Progressive Industries HW50C. When I apply either 50A or 30A to my trailer the remote control shows no errors but well not let power through. The power is coming from my shop that I wired and have both 30 and 50 a...