since ‎Mar-22-2006
‎Dec-19-2023

My Activity

• 794 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 8 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

My dish is connected to a Dish Hopper 3 through a DPH42 switch. One morning a couple weeks ago my normal 129/119/110 changed to 129 & blank.I checked the signal with a meter (Acutrac III+) at the cables directly connected to the LNB assembly. Only th...
My trusty old Acutrac III+ is almost useless with the new Dish DPH LNBs. Solid Signal is my go to source for questions like this but their replacement recommendation (Applied Instruments Modular Test Instrument Base With Turbo S2 Satellite Meter Modu...
Their product description says...“A software upgrade may be required if this receiver is being installed in RV or marine application. Contact a customer service rep with your order # to make upgrade arrangements.”When I asked about the update they sa...
In a few weeks I’ll be towing a 30 ft FW from OK to the TX Gulf Coast. Over the years I’ve tried about every route to avoid central Dallas & Houston. None have turned out all that well. This time I’m considering driving straight through the bellies o...
The pilot lights easily. The main burner lights when I set the temperature and all still seems well. However, when the oven gets to temperature everything goes out. The pilot re lights as easily as it did the first time. Gas pressure is fine. Do I ne...
Likes from
Likes given to