since ‎Mar-15-2006
‎Nov-17-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Was wondering if putting an application of Rain X or similar water repellent on the solar panel would help in keeping the panel cleaner. Any thoughts on this idea appreciated. Thank you.
Looking at purchasing a tire pressure monitoring system for our travel trailer. Any suggestions regarding manufacturers and models would be appreciated. Leaning toward the Tymate brand but would appreciate suggestions. Thank you.
We recently purchased a 2021 Heritage Glen 273rl that is still at the dealers. The camper has a roof mounted solar panel. Can anyone relay to me any information about the system. I searched the internet for information but found basically nothing re...
We are looking at purchasing a Heritage Glen 273rl by Wildwood. Any comments or feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.
I currently own a 2013 Keystone Sprinter 266rbs with a full sized outside kitchen.I am considering a new camper but would like to keep the outside kitchen option. I have found some models with an outside kitchen but most of them are bunk models. Are...