since ‎Mar-13-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 77 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Making a sign for camper and wife......add your camping fun to do list activity....Camping to do list:Eat, hike, shower,oxoxo, snack, sweet tea in shade, make a wish,play a game, read, tell a joke, nap, tell one your self, light camp fire,Admire spou...
Fry cooking electric device and watts?I am shopping a food fryer. Always liked fry daddy’s or grand pappy by presto. Turn machine on and it controls perfect temperature But I wish a bigger fryer. Presto makes Presto 05461 Deep Fryer, butt draws 1800 ...
Anyone Travel with bikes inside their TRailer?I am not interested in a bike rack on the back of our TT. I was wandering if anyone just rolls their bikes into their trailer while traveling? I have not tried to fit the bikes in my 2150RB, but thinking ...
Prepping a new TT for travel? I don’t want to go crazy with stuff but I have the following go in my storage:Ladder for viewing top of slideBroom in sweep slideBox with levelers and drill for stabilizers Jax’sBox w/ power cords and hosesSmall tool box...
We just agreed to a price on a Grand Design 2150RB. We have seen the TT once, this past Saturday. Today over e-mails we have come to an agreement on price. We gave them a $1000 on a CC fully refundable deposit to hold the unit. We wished go back to c...