since ‎Mar-12-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 833 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Although my primary RV is a travel trailer I also have a old pop up camper I use occasionally. It has a hand pump on the kitchen sink. There is simply a water tote below the sink with a 3/8 flexible line that you put into the tote. You pump up and d...
I have a Norcold Fridge model 6035 (I think that's it anyway. 5.5 CI) I had a new cooling unit installed in it. Now I can't get the fridge to stay lit up on propane. It's not the igniter everything is working like it should ( I put a new dinosaur ign...
I will be camping on the North Shore of Lake Superior in MN from July 18-23 . I will be close enough to Canada that I could drive across. What requirements do I need to cross ?? And what to cross back ??? I have a Passport (never been used) I have a...
  My Norcold model 6053 fridge has all the symptoms of a plugged up pipe. I've tried to keep it level over the years but, I'm not the original owner of this Travel Trailer and,, it's 29 years old. I guess nothing last forever. It still sucks. I g...
https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2022-06-07/goodyear-to-recall-rv-tires-9-years-after-last-one-was-madeI haven't read the article yet, I have to go to work. But, if I'm reading the headline right it's a recall of tires that were made 19 ...