since ‎Feb-27-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 145 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good friends of ours just purchased their first travel trailer. They are total newbies, only tent camped their entire lives. They have two young children. I want to get them a book that covers the basics of owning and using and RV. They are not a...
Sorry if this has been covered before. I searched and could not find anything.Has anyone taken the time to buy the individual solar cells and solder them together to make a panel? I've seen many individual cells on ebay and many videos on you tube a...
Has anybody made or bought a cart to move their hitch around on? I have a gravel path to my storage shed and would like to make a cart specifically for my B&W companion to live on. It would have to be compact and have large wheels to roll on gravel...
If I could get a 56v. 310 watt panel for free is there any MPPT charge controllers that will step that down for me? I'm having a hard time googling one. If so is there any downside to using a panel with that high of voltage?Thanks in advance.
I'm going to be purchasing a used companion hitch tomarow and I was curious what kind of things I need to look for. Any known issues or problems anybody has encountered? I know they are very well respected hitches, has anybody had any trouble at all...