since ‎Feb-18-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anybody have a 2021 3500 DRW Ram with a 5th wheel ? Pretty high bed rails on this truck sitting stock. I had a hard time getting under my last 2017 F350 DRW. Once it was connected and weight was on it I had 7" space. I'm more worried about getting un...
I'm a few days away from picking up our 2021 Dodge 5th wheel prep dually. That being said. I'm a huge fan of Pullrite hitch's. I've had 4 of them over the last 15 years. The bad part is the hitch I want/need is like out of stock everywhere from AZ to...
Time to move on. I learned so much from this forum. Been a long ride.Thanks guys,Dave and Darrel, hope all is well.2007 KZ New Vision Toy Hauler to a KZ Durango Gold 371 RLT. I'll post a few pics as soon as i can remember how.
I know a lot of you toy hauler guys have raised there trailers by flipping axles or building up the spring blocks.Can somebody please recommend and good place to take my trailer to have this done in the Riverside Ca. area?I just got a 2017 Ford F350 ...
I just bought a 2017 F-350 to upgrade from my 2008.Now my 5th wheel hitch won't work unless I buy a complete new style.I'm not real happy to find this out and I'm sure others fill the same.I've used Pullrite for years, Sliders, and up to 20.5K hitch'...