since ‎Feb-15-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12,156 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Some "sales" statements here, but also some possibly good info of interest.One thing is they found longest life (most cycles) was to charge at 14.4v but at lower amps at 0.3C.Some LFP owners on here ISTR have taken to charging at lower voltages hopin...
Ok, back from another camping episode and proving out my battery bank of 200AH of SiO2s in the TC. Nothing new to report except forget that whole thing about using the MW to heat water for instant coffee! Not hot enough, back to kettle.Meanwhile, w...
TC with car type radio and antenna. Often get garbled reception that clears up if I get near the radio.What is needed for the antenna or whatever?Thanks
56.5 constant amps in Bulk is 28% charging rate--expect lower rate to run to a higher SOC before tapering but take longer over all.Here is the old ugly graph again showing 55 amps on a pair of FLAs rated at 220 but might have been more like 200 if ...
Update--21 MayIn the photo you can see what is driving me crazy Before I levelled it all ( I thought) the whole thing was low on the left and to the front. So I drove up on a Rhino ramp front left and fixed all that according to the levels back on...
Likes from