since ‎Feb-11-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 110 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I have 2013 Sightseer, model 33C. I am having a lot of trouble lining up the exterior engine hood so that it aligns with the sides of the rig and latches well. There seems to be a lot areas to adjust but every time I make adjustments it makes ...
Hello, we were on I695 in MD near exit 9 at 6 last night and our RV was hit by a car. Damage to the rv's front cowl. Not very drivable. We went to an RV collision repair shop in Beltsville, MD by the name of Queens Town RV.I have never had this happe...
Hi, In my Winnebago Sightseer 33C the backup and side view tv monitor has no picture. It is completely blank and unresponsive to any of the buttons. I suspect it may be a fuse but none of my fuses are tripped. Does anyone know if there is an addi...
Hi, I have a 6 gal. Atwood hw heater that makes a buzzing noise every time I run the hot water. I just chaged out the two check valves with new ones and the noise is still there. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this problem. My D...
Hi. I own a 2013 Winnebago Sightseer 33C class A. It has a heat distribution problem because lpg furnace is on ther ps is little warm air forced out to the main compartment vents. The rig does not get warm when the outside temp is no greater than 30 ...