since ‎Feb-10-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 101 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

HelloAny help appreciatedAtwood furnace afsd20121 Winnebego micro 22' At first would work a couple of cycles then no ignition. Reset and that is an issue as furnace has no outside access and well, lot of work to pull out1. cleaned sail switch of dus...
I've been reading on a Winnebago site about water tanks having insufficient support and actually hanging down from the trailers. I checked other brand sites and see the same issues. Mostly in smaller trailers. Has anyone had experience with this?
I seek information on what others use to heat batteries when it is cold. I am leaning towards 12 volt heating pads of some kind. I am not sure how warm my battery compartment stays when the heat is on. And it wont be on when traveling. Is there a pad...
Hello everyone. I will be installing a modest solar system on my trailer consisting of 300 watts solar with 200ah of lithium batteries. I am trying to make a decision on the controller. I'm looking at Epever tracer that says it is lithium compatible....
Curious what it costs in your area to get double axle trailer bearings packed. I am in New England so especially interested in northeast cost. Not talking repairs to brakes, just a straight up pack the bearings change the seals.