since ‎Feb-09-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Wanting to trade in our 5th wheel, it's a 40ft Sierra. Have been looking at new 5th Wheel. Cardinals and Cedar Creeks. Like both and am wondering what owners think? Thank you,
I wanted to leave home (Knoxville Tn) on 24 November 2019 and head south for the winter. We are pulling a 40 ft fifth wheel and will be passing through Atlanta. I thought this was a good idea since the 24th is a Sunday and traffic would be light. ...
Has anyone stayed at Adelaide Shores RV Resort in Avon Park Florida? Just looking for hands on experiences and opinions.Thank you,I did look at RV parks reviews but lately most of the comments on parks are a few years old.
Hello, just looking for opinions on Belle Parc campground in Brooksville Fl. Took a ride through there and it looks very nice. Has anyone stayed there and can give a personal opinion?Thanks much,
Hello, I will be leaving from Knoxville Tn heading to Wauchula Fl pulling a 40ft 5th Whl. I don't want to go through Atlanta and thought I95 South would be a much better drive. I have recently heard that the roads can be hectic around Jacksonv...