since ‎Jan-31-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 459 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone done the road test this year, does anyone no what they require during a circle check in ontario. icant seem to find anything online what they expect. I cant see paying 1800 to learn how to check my own rig. Thanks Lee
Well the light come on and said water in fuel service truck. 2017gmc 3500 duramax. Well no water in fuel apparently iam the first truck in Canada with this issue. Wonder if I get a prize lol
Is there a proper name for the connection for the black tank flush connection. Mine is spraying every where on the back side of the fitting. I cant seem to find the same one on the net anywhere . It looks the same as the city water hook up. Iam assum...
Hi I have a bauer keyless lock and it seems the dealer locked the door . My keys are hanging inside so they must of locked the bottom key. any other key work to open or do I need there master key
Wondering if any one has a tank installed 40 gallon aux. need to no how long it would tank to fill from one to the other. I have had the valve open for over an hour and it hardly moved the gauge