since ‎Jan-24-2006
‎Apr-24-2024

My Activity

• 830 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

2012 Ram went to work Friday morning AC working great. Got out of work 9 hours later (98 degrees out) started up the truck, turned on the AC knew it would take a little while to cool down, drove all the way home and it never cooled down. Picked up o...
The right lane West bound between Ralph Fair Road and Boerne Stage Road has an emergency closure. The right lane is splitting and falling away. Traffic will be backed up and very slow on I-10 and the access road for a while. TXDOT has not come out ...
Name: BlissBreed: German ShepardBorn: 6 June 2004Died: 22 Feb 2018I've talked a lot about her here, she loved to go fishing with us down to the coast, including wanting to drive the RV.Last year she was diagnosed with cancer which had already started...
Link: http://www.mpja.com/08-10-17100 amp.asp?r=179748&s=3Great for 30 amp RV's See your AC voltage and how much current you are drawing on one panel meter.
Due to health issues we had to sell the 95 Brave. We owned it for 10 years and I made a lot of upgrades and repairs, some posted here (replaced ceiling and floor). The last two years we were not able to get out and we finally decided to sell it. Trie...
Likes from
Likes given to