since ‎Jan-22-2006
‎Nov-17-2023

My Activity

• 74 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'll say this is a first for me. Showed up at the campground Friday night where I had a reservation, had a map of the campground since I hadn't been there before, and... There's somebody's truck parked in the middle of our site. Double check the re...
Our new 2023 Wolf Pup 14CC has a tankless Furrion water heater, which is new for this model year. Furrion manual says blowing it out with air or running pink stuff through it is OK. Finding some horror stories online of people with freeze-damaged F...
Just picked up our new 2023 Wolf Pup 14CC Saturday, and on the way home I noticed that just as it's coming to a stop, there's some vibration I can feel. It doesn't feel like warped rotors, it's very rapid. Pretty sure it's not skidding, I don't hea...
The wife and I are trading up from our trusty old 2004 Rockwood 1940LTD popup to a 2022 Wolf Pup 14CC. We're pretty excited, we went the the Cleveland RV show last weekend after browsing a bunch of small travel trailers, and we fell in love with thi...
A few times now, I've noticed the control panel for the unit sagging. Turns out the long bolts that hold the top and bottom half together keep coming loose. Even after I replaced the gasket, I can't make them much tighter without compressing the ga...