since ‎Jan-15-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We spent last 2 weekends looking at new 5th wheels. Both brands we were looking at had numerous issues, from slides not working to torn vinyl flooring, seals on slides and trim hanging, to valances that had fallen. I would think the manufacturers w...
Looking to see if anyone has updated contact info for GM / President of Cedar Creek. The contact I had is a now a generic voicemail.
I just watched a video showing how to set up factory TPMS for trailer on GM trucks. It says you can program (in the truck) tire pressures between 50 psi - 100 psi. My 5th wheel tires require 110 psi. Has anyone experienced a higher pressure beyond...
Anyone make any modifications to the tire valves on a GMC / Chevy 3500 DRW? Outer and inner wheel I find are difficult to air up and check do the location of valves on aluminum wheels. I am planning on adding extensions to inner wheels, but outer v...
We purchased a 2018 Cedar Creek new, and shortly after taking delivery noticed spider cracks in the upper corner of the rear fiberglass cap. We spoke with our dealer about this, and our dealer made arrangements with a local fiberglass repair company...