since ‎Jan-09-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 498 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Planning about a 3 to 4 week trip starting after Easter (want to avoid Easter school break). Would like to make some stops on the way to and from D.C. Historical sites would be nice. Probably stay in D.C. for 10 days to see everything.Any suggestions...
Sun RV Resorts owns a ton of RV Resorts in various States. But I've noticed that their reservation website always has a notice that they are "UPDATING" their webpage. This has been going on since last summer. Oh if you want to give them your phone nu...
Sept. 2016 issue of Trailer Life Magazine has a big article on Maxxis ST Tires (page 39). For ALL of their various size tires they post a maximum speed of 65 mile per hour. I get passed all the time by RV'ers going at least 70 MPH.....Slow down and e...
While in Florida I had one of my prescriptions filled by Walgreens. Their price was 20% higher than my normal Michigan price. Since I have all my Medicare Prescriptions filled at Walgreens I contacted Walgreens & my Medicare Blue Cross Provider about...
Friend off mine just called Upriver RV Resort in North Ft. Myers for a months stay in Feb 2017. All filled up!!!!!!!!!!!!!Looks like SW Florida will be swamped again. I hope the people like brown ocean water down there. Seems the Corp of Engineers l...