since ‎Jun-17-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 268 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Been searching to find a way to remove my outdoor speakers. Every camper I have ever had always had issues with water getting in behind the outdoor speakers over time. I caulk and caulk but the water always seams to get in behind the speaker at most ...
I just bought a new to us 2015 Big Country 3650RL. I changed the existing older 12 volt batteries for two new 6V golf cart batteries and wired them to 12 volts. I also installed 2 100 watt Renogy Panels, a Renogy Adventurer Li- 30A PWM controller wit...
A couple of weeks ago while coming home from a trip I noticed our TT was leaning about 3 inches to the right. After looking it was determined that is was the axels causing the problem. I slowly made it back home and contacted the local dealership and...
Been trying for weeks now to find an honest Ram dealership within 500 miles of Gatlinburg to buy a new truck. They all end up trying to con you, lie and use dishonest tactics from start to end. I end up on the phone for about an hour each time only t...
I really want some real world experience from actual owners to aid me in which new truck to buy. First off I am a die hard Chevrolet owner but from the price quotes I have been getting they are out of my price range regretfully. 1. 2017 Chevrolet 35...