since ‎Dec-30-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,275 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone purchased from or dealt with BlueDogRV.com? They claim a lifetime warranty. Somehow seems too good to be true. So, any comments. Thanks.
I stopped by CW Valencia today to do some shopping and use my free money sent when I renewed. I must say, I was impressed. The isles were rearranged giving the store a nice clean look. Of course, that means I could not find anything, but the staff we...
Just received my email invitation to the RVIA Pomona RV show. This year it will be $15 per person, it doesn't mention the parking at Fairplex which starts at $10 or more. With so many RV dealers in the Los Angeles area offering free "shows" or just h...
Returned home today after a week at Puerto Penasco and a few days in Tombstone. Great trip, the road from Lukeville to Puerto Penasco is indeed a "No Hassle" zone. Mexican border inspection was cursory, with a very young man with weak English asking ...
Heading to Puerto Penasco Saturday the 21st for a week. Staying at the Reef. Any new road conditions we should be aware of? Do I need pesos for anything, like fees along the way? Thank's all. PM me if you want me to bring anything down.