since ‎Dec-23-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 476 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Walked by my trailer today and smelled propane. Checked and found both pig tail hoses from my propane tanks on the hitch were leaking. Both were leaking at the connections where the hoses thread into the regulator. At a swivel joint near the threaded...
Maybe a question for Mex.Stone dead 12 volt battery on my Prius. Gone for a week and door ajar causing dome light to drain battery. Brought out 2 different battery chargers,neither one would put out any voltage. One an automatic 10 amp unit and the o...
We mostly dry camp and have used the light strip frequently. No problem. However last few times we used hook ups i noticed one LED in the strip was out. Looked an hour or so later and two more were out. I believe the poor quality LEDs do not tolerate...
Bought a new TT last year. Has a powered awning attached normally at the top inside a tube/sleeve. When it rains it leaks water down the outside of the trailer wall, dripping on anything we have next to the wall. Anyone else have this problem? Climb...
Help, Help. Wouldn't you know I just sold my used 1995 Terry Expo trailer today, and when the people came to pick it up, we plugged into the truck and the clearance lights came on ok in the front but none on the back sides,or back top worked. Everyth...