since ‎Nov-20-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My cousin bought a used 41 ft diesel Class A last year. A 2010 Damon Tuscany with a Cummins engine. She was using antifreeze but not leaking it. Bad head gasket. She was charged $11,600 to fix it. Sounds high to me,don't it?
I'm seeing these new 12 volt compressor refrigerators in RVs. Anyone have experience with them? Plusses minusses???
Does anyone know why the new Ford "Godzilla" V8 7.3 liter is rated at 350 HP in a Class C motorhome but 430 HP in a Ford F250 superduty truck? The torque ratings are similar though,
Over the years I've had a 24 ft TT, a 32 ft TT a 33ft Class A (no slides) and recently a 28 ft TT. I wanna get a small Class C. 24 to 26 ft. Mercedes diesel or Ford gas. I realize that gas is cheaper than diesel and Fords are cheaper than Mercedes' ...
What year did the RV manufacturers start putting the new Ford V8 into the class Cs. My brother has that motor in a 2021 Super Duty pickup and gets 14+ mpg average. That old V 10 has been around just about forever. So, what do you think?