since ‎Nov-15-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,730 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey, I need some serious tech help, this issue has got me scratching my head bigtime.I have a LAN at home, like most, and the terminal equipment is a Zyxel C1100Z; all in one DSL modem, router, wireless AP. I have in the past operated an FTP server o...
Well, since we got a new DP to start the new year, I have to do solar again. We travel for about six month each year and boondock as much as possible. I want enough solar to handle routine loads and keep the batteries topped off, but have no objectio...
Good morning everyone. We're shopping for the next coach and the model we like has the option of either conventional furnace or hydronic heating. Those with experience with both, what are your thoughts? We like to boondock a lot, and I like the idea ...
Hi, everyone. We're thinking of returning to the fifth wheel fold.We like NF and state parks and dry boondocking, don't want to be limited too much in site selection, thus 35' overall cap. Need big tanks, good insulation, heated basement and tanks, d...
The short version: if you have a recent Cummins 300-340 hp range does your coach hold 6th gear crossing interstate overpasses and mild grades? Or does it downshift at any mild rise?Thanks for your feedback, and if you want to read all the whys and wh...