since ‎Jun-09-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am planning on going to Florence, S. C. shortly. I might or might drive the MH. I know interstate 95 has been closed around Lumberton, N.C. since the storm. I am wondering how far west do I need to go to avoid the flooded areas around Lumberton. ...
I have a 2004 Southwind with 19.5 Michelin tires. I think they are about 6 years old. I can see small cracks in the sidewall of the front tire. I am wondering if these small cracks are considered dangerous and in need of replacement. I also wond...
Two days ago, I went to crank my motorhome. Its a 2004 southwind with 8.1 litre engine. The battery would hardly start the engine. I have not used the MH since March but did put the charger to the battery a couple of weeks ago for a short time(just...
Recently I noticed that on the top of the engine on my pickup truck that there had been some knawing on a wire connecting to the emissions. It cost me $433 to correct the damage. I am afraid that these squirrels will do damage to the wiring on my m...
I would like to go to the Bear Creek State park in Cumberland, VA but I have read or heard that since my MH is 37 feet long, they may not have spaces long enough for this size MH. If anybody has info on this, I would appreciate it. Thanks