since ‎Oct-27-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 405 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Although I've done it for years, I'm trying to simplify loading my camper by myself in my old age. Recently I laid a string along the tires before offloading and that definitely helped when loading again. However, the string didn't last in wet weat...
Yesterday I got an email from Visible that said this:We’re moving our valued members (that’s you!) onto our upgraded network. It’s faster and more reliable. So you’ll have all the unlimited data you have now, but with improved performance. Still $25/...
I want to mount my cell booster antenna to a rotating mount on my ladder. The antenna has spring at the end with a male 3/8 x 24 thread. The antenna mount has a male 1" x 14 thread. I've browsed the web some for a female-to-female adapter that woul...
I bought a low end 100Ah LiFePo4 a couple of years ago. The manufacturer only listed charge and float voltages on their spec sheet. Later I asked them about absorption and they told me 14.4v. They also said it wasn't on the spec sheet because "it'...
I mounted a Weboost cell booster antenna on my truck camper. Didn't see any spring in the kit, so I used a rotating mount to lower it when traveling (see below for photo). Forgot to lower it when leaving a boondocking spot and the antenna hit a tre...