since ‎Oct-25-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 367 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Over kill? Hell yes! But, I believe I would get around 17-18 mpg towing. With gas going through the roof, we are considering a 16 foot Scamp for long trips to visit family. (I don't fly) We used to travel in a 32 ft 5th wheel) Rather than to sell t...
I checked the roof of my trailer and noticed a few spots missing caulking. I live in it, so I'd like to insure that whatever seal I use will last. It gets hot here in El Paso, TX, so that might be a consideration. I need a suggesting as to what I sho...
I found a white crusty-like substance on one the battery post to my trailer, so I cleaned it up and reattached the cable. How do I prevent this from happening again? I see where grease is applied to the post and clamp, or in older times, a penny put ...
My truck is a Ram 2500 diesel with a GVWR of 10,000lbs. My trailer weighs 5300 unloaded. I travel with a full tank of water and not much else, so my total cargo weight is maybe in the four hundred lb range. The truck has a cap and aluminum slide tr...
I bought this hitch and lost one of the L shaped retainers that holds the equalizer bars in place. Is there anything besides the original piece that could work? I Can't find a replacement for it at the stores.