since ‎Oct-05-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 66 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

If I wanted to lower the front end of my 5th wheel, which would be preferred, lower the hitch in the bed or raise the kingpin on the trailer or does it even matter? If thinking lowering the hitch in the bed would put the kingpin lower and closer to ...
Need some quick advice please. Set up yesterday and everything was fine. Woke up this am to the Co detector chirping. Realized I didn’t have any lights. Looked around and unit is dead. I have power at the pole confirmed by my power watchdog. My inver...
How much does the rear of your truck squat once hitched and landing gear are up? Never owned a 5er before so just curious.
Does cooler weather typically effect hydraulics operation. Winterized my unit last week and when I tried to close the main slides (hydraulic operated) they would move about 6" and stop and the touch screen would say "Fault occurred" I could release t...
So I'm new to tankless WH in an RV. When you winterize do you store them with antifreeze in the lines or can you effectively drain and blow them out? When I bought the unit during the PDI I was told to always put antifreeze in it because there is no...