since ‎Sep-18-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 164 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We were thinking about a trip to BBNP and were looking for suggestions for an RV Park. It looks like there are several around the area. We have a 25 foot travel trailer and would like water and electric hook ups. Any suggestions on "must see" part...
I changed my tow vehicle and this has been a challenge with changing slots on the shanks, etc., but I think I finally got it. Was a little nose high until I filled the fresh water tank half full, which is how I typically tow it. Seems pretty level ...
I have a 23ft trailer and I recently went from a GMC Yukon to a Ford F150/Raptor. The shank and old hitch works fine after some adjustments, but I noticed today I can't open the tailgate without it hitting my tongue jack. The fix would be to go fro...
I purchased a 2020 Ford Raptor and plan on towing my Flagstaff Micro Lite with it from time to time. Noticed a little sag in the back, which I anticipated. Wanted to see who else has hauled their camper with them and what you have used to take the ...
Picked up my Flagstaff micro lite travel trailer this Friday and it is not winterized with water in the fresh tank and about 2 gallons in the black and 2 gallons in the gray. I noticed here in North Texas starting Tuesday it’s going to drop in the mi...