since ‎Sep-18-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 369 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I sometimes clean the outside of our motorhome with Wash-N-Wax all using microfiber towels. We have a new RV garage with concrete floors, and still waiting for the electricity to be hooked up. So we have the unit plugged in with an 10 gauge extens...
We would like to stay in the Tucson area around Thanksgiving. Any recommendations on an RV park in the area?
I have a 2003 Newmar Dutchstar Freightliner chassis where the chrome exhaust tip has came off. It's a 5" tip and it is somewhat worn, but what made it fall off is the sleeve that u-bolts to the tip and slides into the muffler with another u-bolt clam...
We are in a campground where mobile propane delivery is not allowed. In order to refill the motorhome propane tank, you have to leave the park, drive to a propane place to refill the tanks. I visited the few places that refill the tanks and it is v...
I am looking to purchase a home and found one that has a nice driveway on the side of the home with gates. My original plan was to park my Newmar Dutchstar motorhome on the driveway behind the gates. It fits.However, the neighbor across the street ...