since ‎Sep-16-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 865 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have access to some 10 year rated ups 12 volt 400watt agm batteries. They are 6 years old. I believe 102 ah. C&d dynasty. How would 2 of these be in a 5th wheel maintained by Pd 80 amp 4 stage charger? I currently have usxc 2200 6 volts but I thin...
Time for tires - 3 seasons from the towmax st 235 80 r16 e rated and I am down to 2 choices for replacement. The maxxis m8008 235 80 r16 e rated and Sailun s637 235 80 r16 g rated. Lt tires are off the table due to clearance can't fit 85s. My current...
Just back from a trip to Cali central coast. Went down 5 to Pacheco pass highway over to San Juan Bautista where we stayed at betabel Rv park and toured from there. Loved the park and the area. Central coast hwy 1 was amazing, Hearst castle, big sur,...
We had a near miss as we were nearing the end of those interchanges after the river. Suddenly we were in the wrong lane when the road split - very little or late signage. We had to make a quick lane change to stay on 5south which never makes me happ...
Between Wenatchee and omak passed a lovely new looking park on the river and can't recall the town name or park. Any guesses? Paved lanes and landscaped like a golf course.