since ‎Sep-10-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good Morning Forum, I own a 2022 Nash 18FM that came with a Zamp Solar Controller system for my two solar panals. Zamp controllers are new to me. I am getting ready to store the unit for winter for the first time. I will remove and store the AGM batt...
Good evening fellow RVers, I own a 2022 Nash 18FM --- we took delivery in March 2022 and proceeded to run it for 2500 miles looping from PA to VA to GA to South C to North C back through VA, PA and finally home to NJ. Our break-in found all system an...
Good morning everyone, The DW asked me to start planning a trip to see the Pacific Coast (CA, OR, Wash). My simple question to start is " Is it best to travel north-south or south-north to do so? My plan would be a fall trip allowing at least a month...
Hello all, Seriously looking at the Nash 18FM as my next RV, down sizing from a NUWA 5th wheel. I would appreciate ANY comments on good and bad of this model from 18FM owners. I previously owned an AF 1140 TC, before the NUWA so understand and respec...
Interested in the latest comments/reviews from owners of the new Ford 7.3 V8 gas engine.