since ‎Aug-30-2005
‎Dec-06-2023

My Activity

• 1,481 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

As an American into Canada, that is. Curious as to how the process worked out for you, including the online pre-approval.Where did you get a test done within the 72 hour window?
Anyone have experience selling an RV through one of the major consignment outfits? If so, how did you insure your vehicle while on consignment? Sounds like many of the companies exclude coverage for that.
Parks Canada site is not allowing any reservations in Banff even though it shows availability. (Looking in Mid-September)Anyone know why?
I want to take the BC Ferry, Port Hardy to Bella Coola.But the arrival time at Bella Coola is 2330. Are there any decent boondocking places right at Bella Coola where I could get off the ferry, and rack out before heading east in the morning?
Once again, you'd think I'd know these things: How in the world do you turn OFF the rain sensor on a Fan-Tastic vent fan, in particular the 6600 with remote?I can see the red LED which is on when it has "rain-sensed", but no way to bypass it!No manua...