since ‎Aug-27-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 63 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, Rookie RVer :C here! Can you provide any “good to know” tips, about storing fresh water in tank? I just installed a double water filter on “MidLife” (Winnebago Vista 30B) and its made a world of difference. How long would you suggest keeping ...
Rookie RVer :C here!Are there any benefits to plugging my 30amp (using an adapter of course) into a 50amp? When I have the option at campgrounds to plugging into either 30amp or 50amp I’ve been purposely plugging into 50amp with the belief it’s more ...
Hello, Rookie RVer here!It is best to store motor home with full tank of gas to prevent water accumulation when it will sit for a month or more? Of course there’s fuel additive added and engine ran as well as on board generator to get additive throug...
Rookie RVer :C here with a question. Next season we are trading our Class A for a 5th wheel, particularly a toy hauler. Our research is beginning now with the goal of actually purchasing by March 2019. The top “want / must have” is a garage that will...
Hello! Rookie RVer :C here......asking for feedback regarding carrying a spare tire in a 30ft Class A. I don’t ever image trying to change a spare by myself in an emergency, and my hope is the road side assistance would be able to help. I want to rem...