since ‎Aug-16-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 183 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Who is making hybrids these days? My poor little Jayco is getting a little long in the tooth.
Hi folks - hope this is the right forum for this?I have a 30A surge protector. This weekend while it was in use the power company (not the campground) did a power failure. I started hearing arcing from the box and beeping from the rig so I went to tu...
Is the Navajo Code Talkers exhibit still on display at the Kayenta AZ Burger King? Have any of you passed through there recently?It was privately owned and not part of the larger collection in Gallup, and I'm hoping it's still there.
Not sure where I should post this; please feel free to move it? I did a forum search for the subject, but couldn't find it.Basically, I'm looking for a supplemental space heater that's "safe" to use in a trailer. By "safe" I mean it has a tipover swi...
(I did search the forum for this topic, I promise)So my screen BADLY needs recalibrating - so badly that I can't get "Accept" the agreement to work. When I tap on "Accept" it moves the Up arrow on the right of the screen! This is NOT useful. Obviousl...