since ‎Aug-07-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2011 duramax with 82000 miles for 31k. Is that a good deal? And were the 2011s durable or did they have problems with them?
I have 08 rockwood 5th wheel that still has the original tires on it that I would like to replace. Currently it has carlisle st 205 75 15 on it but, Im looking to maybe go with maxxis tires. Anyways I dont really know much about tires so Im looking...
I got a winegard sensar pro went to hook it up today followed the directions but, I cant get it to work. Im not sure if I did something or if the unit is bad. Hooked up the 2 wires the hot and ground wires but the unit would turn on. Hooked the old...
Looking for advice on how to get tv reception. Like most I have a winegard antenna and more times than not I can't get any reception. I've been trying to research how to get better reception but, I don't trust a lot of the info I've found. I have a ...
I have a 5th wheel 7yrs old now and starting to show its age alittle so I was thinking about sprucing it up some how. Im not sure what I can do to change anything on it to freshen it up so to speak. Any ideas?