since ‎Aug-04-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 73 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 21' Werner 375lb multi-ladder that I have been using to get onto the roof of our fifth wheel, which is 13'6" at the highest point. And then take it with us on the road. That ladder is heavy, and un-wielding. So another words, a pain in th...
I just ordered the Garmin RV 895 for travel with our fifth wheel. During setup where you enter all the vehicle and camper information, it says for fifth wheels "Note: This trailer type is not available in all areas". It does not say that for any of...
Hello all. Just made the jump from my Lance camper, which I loved, to an Alliance Paradigm 310RL. It's a beautiful rig. The day after bringing it home, I was going over the electrical system. It has what they call the Super Solar Package. When o...
I am thinking of getting, and installing, the Stablecamper setup. It mentions to make sure (obviously) that you do not puncture the water tank with the screws. I have a '04 Lance 921, and am not sure where the water tank is. I want to install bump...
I'm a long time truck camper, and am now considering adding a fifth wheel to the mix. I was thinking toy hauler, but only because my wife and I each have bicycles. I know a toy hauler might be overkill for that, but when the grandkids stay, they co...