since ‎Aug-02-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 112 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We’re visiting Hocking Hills from 7/1-7/6 and New River Gorge from 7/6-7/11. Looking for suggestions on things that are “must do” and day trips within 90 minutes or so please.
Hey y’all. You’ve helped me in the past with flying colors, and I hope you can do it again!We are visiting Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota and then Voyageurs National Park in Minnesota in early July this summer. I’m wondering if ther...
Hey y’all-So I’ve been looking for a product for the outside “dorm” fridge to keep the door cracked open during storage. I see lots of option for the interior ones, but none for the small outside one. Mine doesn’t have a latch, it’s just one where yo...
Hello all-We changed gears for our summer trip for the first week and a half in July. We’re now considering visiting Missouri and the Ozarks. Please give me some insight on areas to visit and CGs to use. Thanks!
Hello again!The time of year has arrived that I'm starting to plan our long camping trip. We have 10 or 11 days in the beginning of July.We're National Park junkees, so we want to visit Theodore Roosevelt NP in ND and Badlands NP in SD.I'd like inpu...