since ‎Jul-10-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 378 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

If you own an RV, this is a must tool. It's very new. As we all know the robust nature of RV builds using 2X6's and high quality hardwoods makes repairs and mods on RV's a... Oh wait, that's a different plane of reality...Really... trim comes loose ...
I have both a Jeep Cherokee (can be towed) and a Jeep Renegade (Cannot be towed). I really believe that IF Jeep had made the Renegade towable, they would have sold a bunch of them to Class A owners.
TT quality has declined quite a bit over the last year...Well we have found a TT that checks all the boxes for both of us. It is only 27 feet four inches (My checked box). It has the private bedroom, and the full bunks, slide out and outdoor kitchen....
Well, I still have to manually put down my stabilizers... Years ago I got the drill adapter but when we stopped, It was always a few minutes to get to the drill to lower the stabilizers... So, I got a "drill holster" and screwed it to the wall just i...
We have the storage doors that lift up to the ceiling. The significant other hates them as she only has one hand to get stuff in and out. She wanted it fixed. So, off to Amazon I go. I found the pneumatic door struts but there isn't a good way to get...