since ‎Jul-02-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 621 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After many years I need to paint the roof of my coach. Solid fiberglass, not laminated. I want to do this before I add a couple of solar panels. Needs to be durable and reflective. Suggestions?
A fellow FMC Motor Coach Owner is in need of a mobile tech. The coach is in or near to the Bronx, NY. I am in Oregon so don't have clue as to where to start searching for a mobile tech in the New York area.Any and all suggestions will be appreciate...
A year or so ago I posted about my upgrade project with my FMC motor coach. FMC's were built from 1973 to 1976 with 1,050 produced so mine is the fourth from the last one built. I have owned it since late 1999 and have put a little over 50,000 mile...
For anyone in the area that would like to take a close look at an FMC motor coach, the FMC Owners Club is having a rally through Sunday at Red Oak II just East of Carthage, MO.Here is a link to the TV news report.Everyone is welcome to come and take ...
I am doing some major reworking of my coach and would like to investigate replaceing the manual lever/cable application system with a spring applied/electric release operation of my driveline parking brake.It will be used on an Allison 1000 transmiss...